Friday 30 May 2014

Your Celebrity Crush

Now this thread is just for us to talk about who your celebrity crush is and any weird thing you've had to do cause of him or her.
Let me go first. He's the finest bobo on the super eagles team. I don't need mention his name. He's an oyinbo pepper sha (guess that's hint enough). This crazy abi obsessive crush of mine started sometime in 2005 when my friend and I made a bet on whom would meet him first.
I don't know if she pursued her own bet but I sure did and Binta Sanni, if you are reading this, you (it) almost ruined my life.
Thank God I grew over it. Lol.
He has 2 lovely boys now and I'm happy he's happy.
Do u have a similar story. Please kindly share

2 comments:

  1. My celebrity crush is the cute Tyler Perry,love him so much and I will try not to do anything to get his autograph sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a dream, one year Tyler will be the first to wish u a happy buyday. LOL

      Delete

Please feel free to drop your comments here. Thanks