Thursday 29 May 2014

CIT GIRLS OBVIOUSLY THE FINEST IN KNIGHT SET

I don't need to shout loud. The only question to my topic above is "Am i right or am I right?"
Okay apart from the Fact that your Face of Knight set had to 'undragably' come from this 'can't shout' department (Solly baby doing us proud), she's just one fish from this countless sea of beauties.
Awo eyan me I bring you the top five beauties of. Knight CIT
1. Shola
2. Benedicta
3. Bisi
4. Prieye
5. Shola Cwazie
I could go on and on.
What do you feel?

4 comments:

  1. interesting...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not goin to argue wit u bt I tink u need to tour other department ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okaaaaay. I know there are other cute girls, I mean Bowen gals are all that **wink. but what I'm saying is CIT's got the highest number of cuties maybe the population is a contributing factor sha. I mean 160 students...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop your comments here. Thanks