Thursday 29 May 2014

Girls and Six Packs!!!

My room mate will not let me sleep because of this 'six-packed' dude she just met.
She just keeps going on and on about how being in his arms would feel and I'm like ****rolling my eyes**
When I stylishly asked some guys (my pot bellied friends) on my BBM contact their take on this, They condemned the act (Like My Prezido always condemns Boko Haram Lol) saying "we ladies always go for flashy things at the end of the day when every other girl starts to go after him, we get apprehensive" and bla bla bla. But then my sisters I remember the feeling I always get when I have to pass by 4 guys sitting together simply cause I didn't really get much from my mama and I realise it serves them boys right. Making we 'brief' girls always feel incomplete like God forgot to finish up.
Well, this is dedicated to all lepa girls like me around the world, it's six pack or nada. Lol...
Atleast until Timaya does an Anti-Ukwu song and Wande Coal make a public apology for the line "some have front but they have no back, some have back but they have no front...."
Period.
Lots of love (LOL) y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop your comments here. Thanks