Saturday 7 June 2014

Hmm.. Married woman cheats to keep mind off husband's philandering nature

This married woman who was caught a couple of weeks back by her sister inlaw at an incriminating location with the opposite sex has since been defending her act by saying it was an act done in other to get her mind off her husband's "dirty" nature.
In her mail to yours truly, she opened up to say how hard she had tried to change him all to her disappointment. When she discovered she was dying gradually day by day with the number of depression pills she had to swallow, she made up her mind she couldn't let him (her husband) kill her at least for the sake of her kids. And her resolution is why we are having this discussion today.
Now the whole family is pointing accusing fingers at her for partaking in such "disgraceful act", without any one directed to the husband who is also mad and threatening to dissolve the marriage, so many issues arising....
I would have asked you to advise her but since the deed has already been done, all she needs is divine intervention to save her marriage.
Now, what do u think about this issue? My questions are:,
Why is cheating by a man so acceptable but when done by a woman so abominable?
The woman believes she took the right steps to save a life (hers), what do my ethical philosophers have to say?
As for me, I'm not going to take sides cos I'm a woman and I know how it feels to have a flirty partner, I might not do what she did, but I sure know a means of relieving the pain would be very welcome by me.
But then, One reason I'm quick to forgive "the deeds" of a man is cos I always see them as the first sketch (Master copy) God made and so lack that little final touches (God is perfect, so He decided to fine tune the mastercopy to get us (women). No wonder we are so beautiful, smart, good cooks, emotional, strong enough to bare the pains of child birth, I could go on). You know what they say about experience ...., at least i've learnt from the number of times i've had to read through and correct this article to get it to be atleast presentable to you darlings. Forgive me I dont mean to belittle or insult anyone, I'm just saying, every woman is expected to possess attributes of a "super woman" to scale through the hurdles they (men) bring to us. Why is it said, "the woman makes the home?".
My advise to women undergoing similar or worse cases is after taking it to God, tighten ur belt and bring that man back home (Nigerian movie: Mr and Mrs, 2012, starring Nse Ikpe and Joe Benjamin). May God help us from the scars of a wounded heart brought upon us by our men ( who we certainly can't do without).
My next story will be on "The Triggering factors for men cheating". I look forward to your responses. Till my next article. Ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop your comments here. Thanks